I'm Married!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 7, 2010

Sakitnya Perpisahan itu T_T

Yesterday morning...i wish it was not yesterday.....i wish it was last week ...last week, da whole week dat i spend with my beluved one in every seconds...and i really hate da word 'perpisahan'...we waited almost 5 months after da last meeting..it really sucks!

I've spend almost 9days being around..together with him. Everywhere i go he owez by myside...wuteva i do..he owez there beside me...we hang out, we eat, we talk, we laugh etc together..

Last nyte at Kota Kinabalu..da nyte b4 i fly back to semenanjung...we hang out with sis amone,zamir and his gf...having dinner..bowling, archery, lepaking at tanjung aru...eating hazel cheese cake secret recipe with sis amone...nothing than pretend to be it's ok.....

Sunday morning..da day dat i really hate..m going back! :(
pls dear...pls dun let me go! like want to scream.... bertahan irna...u can do it!
uufffff!!!!!!!!!!NO!! i cant do dat!
i'm crying...tears at my cheeks... :'(

kenapa? why? stiap kali kita bersusah payah nk jumpa..n when we oredi get it...finally we need to let it go????i hate diz! :( i hate 'perpisahan'...and i hate to cry when everytime i need to let u go....when we need to be far apart!

my dear....wut eva dat had happen between us...i still in lurve with u.... im waiting and im counting da days for our next meeting eventhough we still didnt noe yet when it will be.... :(

i feel so empty without u by my side...i dunno why....its really hurt me!i feel like to cry everytime i think of u...everytime i look at our pictures...and everytime i remember our best moments... :(

Rite now..im alone in diz room...do nothing. i hate diz loneliness. da only u dat can fill da emptiness of mine. my dear...im crying again! :'(




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...