I'm Married!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, August 22, 2010

P H O T O S H O O T @ USM PENANG

yesterday i went to USM Penang for my first photoshoot session.... :) my first experience...but i've learn a lot of things from all the sifu there..

i wanna take this opportunity to thanks my friend, azim shafie that give me this opportunity to be the model for this session. and also a very big thank you to all the photographer, sifu iznan, sifu onn, sifu azim and sifu azira...pictures yang all of you snap cantik2... :) i loike!

come!lets the pictures create the story! ^_^

candid by sifu onn ~~


i think sifu azim did this ~ candid picture by him


again ~ candid by sifu onn


model of the day ~ from left fina, shiela, irna


x o x o

actually enough until here..

still got a lot of pica from all the photographers..

will update later..

still waiting for the pica from sifu iznan


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...