I'm Married!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I'M ALONE



i'm alone..
alone without nobody by my side...
loneliness will be my best friend ever..

everything happened is not as what i aspect...
but this is faith...
is it so?
i don't know...

i'm crying...
crying with a reason...
the only me know...

God bless...
i already made a decision...
i'll go away...farther from those...............
no more hurting...no more everything...

i'm tired to care...
i'm sicked to worried...
i'm extremely exhausted to cry...

everything is up to the end...
no more VIP...

i really frustrated with myself...
i wish this wouldn't happen..
but its too late...
is there any hope left for me?
i don't have any single answer...

let by gone be by gone...
no more flash back...no more turning back...
life must go on...
i'll choose the best for myself and everyone....
i'll pray for their happiness..

its sucks!
its bitter than i aspect!
its hurts me much more...

i wrapped up all the memories..
put in a box...
sealed it....
i wish i could forget about those thing....
there's no more fairy tales story..
no more sweet dreams...

because i'll be alone...
without somebody by my side....




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...