I'm Married!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

HEY YOU! YES! YOU!

Assalamualaikum w.b.t....


I don't need thousands or millions followers!even though as you can see i have less than one hundred followers yet i have more and more readers and visitors that read and visit my blog! ohsem! :) and thank you!


lately rasa retis sangat because dalam tak sedar i have a very loyal stalker and hey! damn you stalker! yes! i'm talking about you! yes! YOU! i wonder why   you are so busy body to know and to care much about my life! god damn you! i think you are the one yang sangat takde kerja sebok nak stalk about my life!and what i wanna say, please go away from my life because i never bother  to know or even get to know about your life! reti????!!!!! senang bahasa aku, kau dah mati dan tak pernah wujud dalam hidup aku! yes! let bygone be bygone, but this is just for you! let bygone be the very worst history between you, you, you, yes you and ME! so please! aku mengHARAMkan kau stalker, stalk my life and jaja cerita pasal aku here and there!henti henti la buat fitnah kat orang...dosa sendiri tak tertanggung, sebok nak tambah dosa, kang tak tertanggung dek badan nak tanggung azab masa ko mati nanti!

i'm writing this blog not for you to read! understood?so tak payah sebok nak stalk i sangat! menyampah tau! banyak lagi readers yang baik hati dan suci tulus hati dorang nak membaca dari stalker yang macam longkang like you!so harap lepas ni takde la i nak dapat report YOU duk stalk my blog lagi sebab ianya HARAM bagi you dan yang berkaitan dengan you untuk jengah jengah dan stalk pasal my life and my blog!


x     o    x    o

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...