I'm Married!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, March 5, 2010

:: PeRFecT BoyFriEnD ::



  • give her your hoodie even if you go to different places
  • leave her cute text messages
  • kiss her in front of your friends
  • tell her she looks beautiful
  • look into her eyes when you tallk to her
  • let her mess with your hair
  • just walk around with her
  • forgive her for her mistakes
  • hold her hand when you're around your friends and in private
  • let her fall asleep in your arms
  • stay up all night with her when she's sick
  • watch her favorite movie with her
  • come up and grab her by the waist
  • remember this: don't talk about other girls around her
  • If you love her, others shouldn't matter
  • when she's sad, hang out with her
  • let her know she's important
  • kiss her in the pouring rain
  • when you fall in love with her, tell her
  • and when you tell her, love her like you've never loved someone before
  • answer her phone calls no matter what

guys! take note! =P
this is wut gurls really means ^^



If I don’t call you
[ Its because I’m waiting for you to call me ]
When I walk away from you mad
[ Follow me ]
When I stare at your lips
[ Kiss me ]
When I push you or hit you
[ Grab me and don’t let go ]
When I start cussing at you
[ Kiss me and tell me you love me ]
When I’m quiet
[ Ask me what’s wrong ]
When I ignore you
[ Give me your attention ]
When I pull away
[ Pull me back ]
When you see me at my worst
[ Tell me I’m beautiful ]
When you see me start crying
[Just hold me and don’t say a word ]
When you see me walking
[ Sneak up and hug my waist from behind ]
When I’m scared
[ Protect me ]
When I lay my head on your shoulder
[ Tilt my head up and kiss me (if you want to) ]
When I tease you
[ Tease me back and make me laugh ]
When I don’t answer for a long time
[ reassure me that everything is okay ]
When I look at you with doubt
[ Back yourself up ]
When I say that I like you
[ I really do more than you could understand ]
When I grab at your hands
[ Hold mine and play with my fingers ]
When I bump into you
[ bump into me back and make me laugh ]
When I tell you a secret
[ keep it safe and untold ]
When I look at you in your eyes
[ don’t look away until i do ]
When I miss you
[ I’m hurting inside ]
When you break my heart
[ the pain never really goes away ]
When I say its over
[ I still want you to be mine ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...